- The Mine 30 is suitable for cross mounting on a truck or other carrier. Fork channels on the side and end also come standard.
- The Mine 30 can be powered by diesel or air motor.
- The simple design of the Mine 30 makes it easy to trouble-shpt and service. It provides strong performance, extreme dependability and long life of all wear parts.
- Heavy-duty “S” Valve
- “Open-Loop” hydraulic system and a variable displacement hydraulic pump
- Adjustable shifting force valve
- Chromed concrete cylinders for long service life
- High-strength frame design(Sturdiest frame in industry)
- Highest commonality of hydraulic hoses
- Concrete Pumping
- Mine & Tunnel Support
- Flowable fill
- Specialty Materials
REED Mine 30
Concrete Output (m³/hr)
Concrete Pressure (Bar)
Main Hydraulic Pump (cc/rev)
|Concrete Cylinder Diameter (mm)|
Stroke Length (mm)
Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)
Hopper Capacity(Standard rugged Hopper)(liters)
Hopper Height (Harsh Mix Hopper) (mm)
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity (liters)||Outlet size (mm)|