- The Mine 30 is suitable for cross mounting on a truck or other carrier. Fork channels on the side and end also come standard.
- The Mine 30 can be powered by diesel or air motor.
- The simple design of the Mine 30 makes it easy to trouble-shpt and service. It provides strong performance, extreme dependability and long life of all wear parts.
- Heavy-duty “S” Valve
- “Open-Loop” hydraulic system and a variable displacement hydraulic pump
- Adjustable shifting force valve
- Chromed concrete cylinders for long service life
- High-strength frame design(Sturdiest frame in industry)
- Highest commonality of hydraulic hoses
- Concrete Pumping
- Mine & Tunnel Support
- Flowable fill
- Specialty Materials
|Concrete Output (m3/hr)||23|
|Concrete Pressure (bar)||81|
|Electric Motor (kW)||37|
|Concrete Cylinder Diameter (inch)||6|
|Stroke Length (inch)||19|
|Max. Aggregate Size (inch)||1.5 (38mm)|
|Hopper Capacity (L)||283|
|Hopper Height (mm)||1015|
|Outlet Size (inch)||5|
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||2439 x 1182 x 1643|