Sizes from DN 50 (2″) to
DN 150 (6″)
Sizes from DN 80 (3¼”) to DN 180 (7½”)
Sizes from DN 38 (1½”) to DN 180 (7″)
* Connecting System Code
- Two collars are welded at the ends of steel pipes.
- These collars may be of various interchangeable types.
- The pipes treated in this way are joined by a lever or bolt coupling, while the seal is assured by a double-lipped gasket of the traditional type (“GU” STANDARD) or by a double lipped gasket of the raised model (“GU” CONIC).
- This is the most widely used system.
- Its particular flexibility allows the pipes some change in direction and also rotation, thus making it irreplaceable for booms and articulations.