The SOVA Gunite Machine provides a steady flow of material which allows uniform hydration and very smooth placement. The adjustable output of material may be increased without sacrificing the quality of the application. The compact SOVA is capable of spraying through hoses from 1” to 1 1/2” (25 to 38mm) inside diameter. SOVE (Electric Version) uses an electric motor to rotate the machine’s feed bowl. (Air required to convey material) Made in the U.S.A. with the highest quality components and craftsmanship, REED has offered the most rugged and reliable Gunite Machines on the market for nearly 60 years.
- Direct Drive 5HP Air Motor (SOVA)
- Continuous Feed Hopper
- Bag Breaker Included
- 2 Blade Material Agitator
- Oversize Water Seperator
- Automatic Pad Clamp (209 model)
- Skid Mounting
- Hydraulic Drive
- Structural Concrete Repair
- Refractory Spraying
- Bridge Repair
- Slope Stablilzation
- Tunnels and Mine Support
- Pools and Spas
- Piers and Sea Walls
- Highway Renovations
- Sewers and DItches
- Retaining and Fire Walls
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Sand Gravel Backfill
- Concrete Pipe Lining
Complete your SOVA with the Water Booster Pump!
Water Booster Pump
SOVA Water Booster Pump
- Rotary Gear, positive displacement flow.
- Maximum discharge pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum suction lift: 20 ft.
- Operating temperature range: -40Fo to 400o F
- Pipe size: 3/4 inch
- Adjustable discharge pressure relief
- The by-pass valve is used to regulate and relieve discharge pressure.
- To increase pressure, loosen locknut and turn by-pass adjusting screw clockwise.
Note: By-pass is factory set at 50 PSI.
- The REED, 4025 water pump is air motor driven and equipped with an air filter, air regulator, and air lubricator.
- Maximum recommended operating pressure (air) is 100 PSI.
- Air Lubricator: Use S.A.E. No. 10 detergent motor oil, one drop every 15 to 30 seconds.