Powered Hand Truck -140
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck PHT-140, previously known as the OneLIFT, is a universal materials handling solution that enables one person operation to safely lift and load small equipment or bulky goods weighing up to 140kg (309lbs). It provides a quick and easy alternative to using a forklift or tailgate loader for small loads.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck has many applications and can be used in workshops, warehouses, factories, depots, distribution companies, and hire and rental yards.
The Makinex Powered Hand Truck features powered lift via a 12V 25 Amp linear actuator. It is easy to operate – the lifting arm reach is controlled by the user lifting or lowering the handles and arm height is controlled via a simple thumb switch.
CHALLENGES ON THE JOB
- There has to be a better way to lift heavy objects
- Back injuries from lifting
- Being able to lift 140 kg piece of machinery into the back of my van
- Innovative design allows one person to lift up to 140kg
- Quick & easy alternative to forklift/tail gate loader, no license required
- Multiple attachments allows you to lift various heavy objects easily
- Safer more efficient working environment
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Staff efficiency, three men job is now one man job.
|Machine Weight (without attachments)||Total 40kg (88lbs) Handle end – 15kg (33lbs) Wheel end – 25kg (55lbs)|
|Weight of Hook attachment only||1.6kg (3.5lbs)|
|Weight of Fork attachment only||12kg (26.5lbs)|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 140kg (309lbs)|
|Lift Range / Height (of Hook attachment)||0.3m (1ft) up to 1.9m (6ft 2in)|
|Lift Range / Height (of Fork attachment)||Ground level up to 1.55m (5ft 1in)|
|Machine Dimensions||L2000mm (6ft 6in) x W740mm (2ft 4in) x H1930mm (6ft 3in); folded – H265mm (10.4in)|
|Power||Linear Actuator 12V 25 Amp|
|Life Cycle||Appx 50 average lift cycles per charge|
Motar Generator 9kVA Diesel
Makinex Power is compact, lightweight, and quiet
The Makinex Generator Range is a robust, powerful and reliable solution for providing power to equipment and tools, floor grinding, welders and brick saws., air compressors and a wide range of applications.
They are suitable for use in rental yards, construction sites, and rural areas, and offer a compact lightweight option when moving the Generators around on building sites as well as on and off vehicles
Reasons to invest
- We have the most compact Generator range in the market 7kVA just 515mm in length
- Our alternator allows you 11% more power from the engine
- We can boast that it is fully Australian designed and made
- Full range of accessories to increase its capabilities even further, inc Long Range Fuel Tank and Parallel Box
- Our permanent magnet alternator technology reduces the cost of ownership.
- Having power near to where I am working
- Combining 3 phase and single phase outlets
- light & compact, easily move on and off vehicles
- Most compact generator on market
- 15% more power from the same engines
- 3 phase & single phase paralleling capacity
- A mobile and compact Generator that gets to where the work is
|Sockets||2 x 15A single phase + 1 x 20A 3 phase sockets with RCBO protection|
|Noise level (7m)||No load – 78DB 50% load – 80DB 100% load – 82DB|
|Rated power factor||0.8|
|Engine type||Single cylinder air cooled diesel|
|Starting system||Electric /pull start|
|Net Power||7.6 KW @ 3000 rpm|
|Continuous power||6.2 KW @ 3000 rpm|
|Fuel economy||2.1 L/H @ 50% load|
|Fuel tank||5 L|
|Dimensions||597mm(L) x 645mm(W) x 1231mm(H)|
Makinex Jackhammer Trolley
No more struggling or bending trying to handle heavy jackhammers!
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley, previously known as the Easy Hammer, is an innovative demolition tool for the fast and easy removal of floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete and wooden surfaces. It can also be used to remove residue from tile beds and for breaking rocks, blocks, concrete and sandstone.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley quickly removes floor tiles with some customers claiming they can do their demolition job up to 6 times faster than using a jackhammer alone.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley carries most of the weight of the jackhammer while the user positions themselves behind the trolley and pushes it along. The ergonomic design minimises vibration impact on the user and provides safer jackhammer operation by reducing back strain and operator fatigue.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley can be adjusted to 6 different positions, ranging from 20-80 degrees to suit most demolition jobs, making using a jackhammer and your demolition job easier, faster and safer.
Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models: Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita HM1307 & HM1317, & Milwaukee
*Jackhammer and attachments are not included and are sold separately.
- Taking up tiles is a tough physical job – no one likes doing it.
- Suits most 16kg jackhammers
- Adjustable angle with foot plates allows you to remove tiles with less effort
- Built in shock absorbers to reduce vibrations and operator fatigue
- Makinex Jackhammer Trolley gets the job done up to 6 x faster
- Less Operator Fatigue
- Ensuring your staff have the best tools for the job
|Weight (trolley without jackhammer)||27.5kg (60.6lbs)|
|Dimensions (trolley without jackhammer)||L 1110mm x H 540mm x W 570mm|
|Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models||Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita 1307 & 1317, & Milwaukee|
Hose 2 Go
The Hose 2 Go has a constant flow of water that allows you to suppress the dust when cutting, core drilling and grinding concrete.
It’s different to every other product on the market because it provides a constant water flow without the use of a pump, battery or electronics.
An easy to use dust suppression tool and portable water supply, which has a handle with two easy carrying positions.
- Not getting water pressure for long enough
- Electronics that breakdown
- Too large and heavy to be portable
The Hose 2 Go is so simple
- No Pump which means greater reliability
- No complicated electrics to breakdown
- No battery to go flat and expensive replacements
- No need to manually pump to get the water pressure you need
- With 14 litre capacity and up to 30 minutes of constant flowing water