A premium pump in its class, the REED A Series Rockmaster Concrete Pumps are built with the same leading edge engineering as other top-of-the line machine. It offer the best value for horsepower, output volume, and concrete pressure for it’s price.
The Rockmaster concrete pump delivers outstanding long term value for the money by virtue of its reliability, toughness, ease of use, durability and pumping power.
Powered by a 82hp(61kW) continuous duty diesel engine, this best-in-class power is the basis for the pump’s versatility. It can be used to pump rough concrete mixes as well as shortcrete. (A40HP is recommended for higher pressure applications).
The Rockmaster concrete pump features an “Open Loop” hydraulic system, a large fuel tank, and REED’s can bus solid state cycle control.
- Powerful 82hp (61kW) diesel engine(continuous duty)
- Variable Displacement Piston Hydraulic Pump (A30HP and A40HP models)
- Gear Pump (A30 model)
- Heavy-duty “S” Valve
- REED Can-Bus Solid State Electric system
- Chromed concrete cylinders for long service life
- Easy change Piston Cups
- High-Strength frame design
- Only 4 hydraulic hose groups(8 hoses total)
- Adjustable tongue jack
- Fuel Filters ( Pre-filter with water separator and spin off primary filter.
- Big Rock
- Pea Gravel
- Slope Stabilization
- Ponds & Spas
- Pressure Grouting
|Concrete Output (m3/hr)||23||23||31|
|Concrete Pressure (bar)||62||62||81|
|Horizontal Pump Distance (m)||274||274||297|
|Vertical Pump Distance (m)||107||107||122|
|Perkins Diesel Engine (kW)||61||61||61|
|Concrete Cylinder Diameter (inch)||5||5||152|
|Stroke Length (inch)||30||30||30|
|Max. Aggregate Size (inch)||1 (25mm)||1 (25mm)||1.5 (38mm)|
|Hopper Capacity (L)||283|
|Hopper Height (mm)||1016|
|Outlet Size (inch)||5|
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||4064 x 1549 x 1626|