The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley quickly removes floor tiles with some customers claiming they can do their demolition job up to 6 times faster than using a jackhammer alone.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley carries most of the weight of the jackhammer while the user positions themselves behind the trolley and pushes it along. The ergonomic design minimises vibration impact on the user and provides safer jackhammer operation by reducing back strain and operator fatigue.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley can be adjusted to 6 different positions, ranging from 20-80 degrees to suit most demolition jobs, making using a jackhammer and your demolition job easier, faster and safer.
Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models: Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita HM1307 & HM1317, & Milwaukee
*Jackhammer and attachments are not included and are sold separately.
- Taking up tiles is a tough physical job – no one likes doing it.
- Suits most 16kg jackhammers
- Adjustable angle with foot plates allows you to remove tiles with less effort
- Built in shock absorbers to reduce vibrations and operator fatigue
- Makinex Jackhammer Trolley gets the job done up to 6 x faster
- Less Operator Fatigue
- Ensuring your staff have the best tools for the job.
Specification for Makinex Jackhammer Trolley
|Weight (trolley without jackhammer)||27.5kg (60.6lbs)|
|Dimensions (trolley without jackhammer)||L 1110mm x H 540mm x W 570mm|
|Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models||Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita 1307 & 1317, & Milwaukee|