Mini Series Grout Pump
- Skid-mounted and portable, the Mini-Series is ideal for most pre-packaged, non-shrink grouts and sand/cement ratios of up to 2:1.
- Mini-series features the durable 2″ positive displacement piston pump that produces up to 19 lpm, 14 to 28 bar.
- All pumping components are easily accessible and can be disassembled without tools, for fast and efficient clearing.
Door & window frames, void filling, slab raising, pavement dowel bars, piling encasements, machine base & joint grouting, waterproofing, tank stabilization, pipe diapers, tilt-up panels, t-joints, traffic dividers, piling encasements, precast tunnel joints, post tensioning, concrete floors/roofs.
Rugged Series Grout Pump
- 170 liter mixing tank, large holding hopper and centrally located controls allows a single operator to mix, transfer and pump for continuous production.
- Efficiently mixes and pumps most pre-packed non-shrink grouts and repair mortars. Materials include bentonities, cement/sand and most slurry products.
- Outputs to 60 lpm, 27 bar.
- Power options include air, electric/hydraulic, gas/hydraulic and diesel/hydraulic
- Pump completely disassembles with only a hammer for fast and thorough cleaning.
Soil nails, tiebacks, earth anchors, cable & rock bolts, foundation stabilization, soil compaction, pavement undersealing, slabjacking, slab raising, underwater foundations, piers, deep well casing, well sealing, abandonment and geothermal.
Geotech Series Grout Pump
- Large capacity mix tanks and holding hopper provide continuous pumping, increasing productivity and reducing line blockage.
- Series features ChemGrout’s powerful 3″ piston pump for fast, trouble-free operation.
- Conveniently located variable speed controls allow a single operator to quickly mix and pump batches, ensuring a simple, efficient operation.
- Match grout plant with job size with your choice of single or double 70-gallon mix tanks.
- Geotech Series features specially designed blades and baffles that develop a high shearing action, providing rapid and thorough mixing.
- Optional trailer package available for single mix tank design, for convenient job-site mobility
Soil compaction, soil & rock grouting, void filling, soil anchors, contact grouting, marine/underwater, precast, machine base installation, rock bolts, self-leveling, slab undersealing, well casings,encasements and post tensioning, abandoned shafts and geothermal.
Versatile Series Grout Pump
- For grouting tunnels, shafts, dams, mines, void filling, tiebacks, piling encasements, rock grouting & wells.
- Mixes & pumps neat cement or cement/sand grouts. Mixing & pumping all on one skid for fast mobilization.
- Maximum output 20 gpm (76 lpm). Maximum pressure 174 psi (12 Bar), optional 261 psi (18 Bar).
- Two 70 gallon (265 liter) mixing tanks & a 15 gallon (57 liter) holding hopper allows continuous production.
- Power options include air, hydraulic, electric/hydraulic gas/hydraulic & diesel/hydraulic.
Versatile Series – High Output, Continuous Operation
Highly versatile, the CG-500 handles a broad range of grouting applications including tunnels, shafts, dams, plant maintenance and geotechnical works. The unique twin mix tank design permits continuous pumping as each tank alternates feeding the hopper. This non-stop pumping process maximizes the batching of materials such as neat cement, sand/cement, and most commercial pre-bagged grouts. Two high-capacity 70-gallon mixing tanks, pump, and 15-gallon holding hopper are all mounted on a single skid for quick, easy set-up and immediate operation. The holding hopper includes an internal auger that keeps the material thoroughly mixed while supplying the pump. The open throat grout pump features a non-pulsating positive displacement rotor-stator that provides a constant discharge of materials. This progressing cavity pump is variable speed with an output of up to 20 gpm with a standard maximum pressure of 174 psi (261 psi optional).
Soil compaction, rock grouting, void-filling, waterproofing, soil anchors, cable bolts, rock bolts, well encasements, contact grouting, well abandonment, marine/underwater, post tensioning, precast, machine base installation, self-leveling floor underlayments, slab undersealing and slabjacking.
High Pressure Series Grout Pump
- The ChemGrout CG580HP features a double acting 3.5 X 8 high-pressure pump capable of 32 gpm and 1200 psi.
- Two 128-gallon mix tanks and a 30-gallon holding hopper constantly feed pump for continuous operation.
- Heavy-duty frame and worker platform stand up to the rugged conditions of high-volume grouting.
- Power options include hydraulic, electric/hydraulic and diesel/hydraulic.
Mining, tunnels, dams, soil compaction, rock grouting, water cut-offs, void filling, soil anchors, contact grouting, marine/underwater, precast, slab undersealing, and slabjacking.
High Capacity Series Grout Pump
The ChemGrout CG-580/L8 series is a high production volume, skid mounted grout plant. This versatile unit is designed to mix and pump neat cement, bentonites, lightly sanded grouts and most commercial pre-blended non-shrink grout mixes. This unit features two 128-gallon (480 liters) mixing tanks, a 35-gallon (132 liters) holding hopper and a flanged inlet progressive cavity grout pump. The unique double mix tank design permits continuous pumping as each mix tank alternates feeding the pump. Each mixer is equipped with baffles, bag breakers and variable speed high-efficiency paddles that provide rapid mixing. The tank outlet valves are large slide gates that allow the thickest materials to fall easily into the pump hopper. The holding hopper supplies the grout pump with material for the continuous pumping operation. The grout pump is a size 8, 3 stage, variable speed, positive displacement, progressive cavity, rotor-stator pump. The rugged steel frame includes the workers platform and stands up to the toughest conditions on the job site. Operator controls are centrally located for efficient production. All components are easily accessible for operating, cleaning, and maintenance.
soil compaction, rock grouting, voidfilling, soil anchors, well encasements, contact grouting, well abondonment, marine/underwater, precast, machine base installation, self leveling floor underlayments, slab undersealing, and slabjacking.
|Progressing Cavity Pump||
|ChemGrout -3L8 Grout Pump||
35 Gallons (132 Liters)
2 Speed, 22 & 44 GPM (83 & 166 LPM)
261 PSI (18 BAR)